Are You Suffering With Chronic Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the second most reported health concern in the United States according to WebMD. Diarrhea in general is when you experience 3 or more liquid or loose stool bowel movements per day. It is usually accompanied with excess gas and bloating and can be quite annoying, uncomfortable and even embarrassing.
It causes severe dehydration and loss of nutrients from your body. You also lose important electrolytes important for healthy, hydration and electrical activity (brain and body energy) and can lead to you feeling sluggish with foggy thinking ability. It can be fatal in some instances where you have limited access to clean drinking water and have a weakened immune system.
Diarrhea becomes chronic when it occurs on a daily basis, and you just can’t seem to have normal bowel movements, no matter what you do. This chronic condition also causes your body to develop chronic inflammation in your whole body. If left unchecked, it can lead to a whole host of inflammatory conditions, like arthritis, diabetes, Crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease (ibd), inflammatory bowel syndrome (ibs), Celiac disease, Diverticulitis, Colitis and many forms of irritable bowel disease.
Here is a video that briefly explains the symptoms of diarrhea and the most common causes:
Causes of Chronic Diarrhea
Acute diarrhea is usually caused by coming into contact with a source of bacteria or even virus that your body hasn’t experienced before (like is frequently the case in Traveler’s Diarrhea.) It can also be caused by a stressful event in your life, food allergy or some medications that are causing you side effects of taking them. Here is a list of the most common causes of Chronic Diarrhea:
- Prescription Medication Side Effects (Try a natural alternative instead)
- Food Allergy or Intolerance (Particularly wheat or gluten, peanuts, strawberries, tomatoes, shellfish)
- Lactose Intolerance (Milk and Milk Products, certain genetics cause a predisposition to not be able to process the lactose in milk properly)
- Environmental Toxins (Eating non-organic food with Pesticides, GMO Foods which have pesticides and viral components inside them, fluoride, chlorine, heavy metals, radiation, etc.)
- Bacteria (Giardia, e Coli, h. Pylori, and many others)
- Viruses (Usually from unclean areas or while traveling and not being hyper-vigilant about hand washing after being in public place or around people that have been ill)
- Chronic Illness like IBS (Intestinal Bowel Syndrome), IBD (Intestinal Bowel Disease), Pancreatitis, Addison’s, Celiac’s, Hyperthyroidism or even Diabetes can also cause chronic diarrhea
If you are taking any prescription medications, look at the side effects on the label or look it up online. If it is listed or is a suspected cause, then look for a holistic alternative to the medicine that doesn’t cause chronic diarrhea, and there will usually be plenty of natural remedy choices that you can use instead.
There is a natural holistic solution for the bacterial, viral and environmental toxin removal called natural zeolite powder, which is shown towards the end of this article.
Food Allergies and Lactose Intolerance
Food allergies can be a major underlying factor in chronic diarrhea. It is a good idea to stop eating one type of food (peanuts and peanut products, strawberries, milk products) to see if it stops your diarrhea by itself. Lactose intolerance affects up to 50 million people in the US alone. Most commonly of African, Hispanic, Asian or Native American ancestry.
The genes needed to process lactose (milk sugar) is not present. You can drink lactose free milk or get some natural enzymes like Lactose Specific Digestive Probiotics, which give your body the ability to now break down the lactose in milk and milk products. You take them before or after you use milk products with lactose. The most common food allergy is usually wheat gluten sensitivity, and most people don’t even realize they have it!
Why is going Gluten Free worth considering? Watch this video by Dr. William Davis, author of Wheat Belly books as he shows you how the wheat we are eating now is not the same as our grandparents and how it has been genetically altered and no longer healthy for human consumption:
If you encounter blood in your diarrhea this is usually dysentery instead of typical diarrhea. It is an inflammation of the colon and the walls of the intestines that may contain mucus, and sometimes even a fever. If it is accompanied by a fever, then you may want to seek medical attention because it can be a severe infection that needs to be treated immediately. Use the treatment at the bottom of the page so you can bring your colon and intestines back to normal working order.
Green or Yellow Diarrhea
This is caused by an excess of bile secreted by the gall bladder. This is usually nothing to be too alarmed about as it means that your food has passed through the intestines faster than normal, and has not had the chance to change from green or yellow to the normal rich brown color. Eating some healthy solid foods and probiotics (yogurt or fermented foods, even red wine) can help your colon return to normal, and bring your bowel movements back to normal.
Fortunately, there is a great treatment that will work to give you back lost energy, while you lose weight and gain skin radiance. It’s not so much what you eat, rather what you absorb. With diarrhea, you are not absorbing the nutrients, just passing them and weakening your colon.
Chronic Diarrhea Treatment
There are some natural enzyme detoxifiers with probiotics you can take that are powerful colon cleansers that will help rebuild and repopulate the colon. While you cleanse the colon, you will also want to get rid of the viruses and other pathogens that are causing the diarrhea in the first place.
Standard medical treatments are great at stopping the diarrhea temporarily but usually do not treat the cause, and for sure not in a way that give you a boost in health, instead of robbing your health by harmful side-effects (also known as robbing Peter to pay Paul syndrome.) Here are the best natural remedies for chronic diarrhea, IBS and intestinal disorders:
- Esdifan (A specialized Zeolite containing product that also treats the diarrhea and inflammation)
- Digestrol (Advanced Digestive Enzymes that work to help your body absorb the nutrients it need to heal itself)
- Gastronic (Herbal healing formula that balances the entire Gastrointestinal (GI) tract
- Probiotics (powerful beneficial bacteria that heal the gut and outnumber the harmful bacteria – Kefir & Yogurt are good too!)
- Organic Raw Fiber (Helps flush out toxins and keep you healthy and regular)
- Alkaline Water (Drinking highly purified alkaline water helps quench chronic inflammation, excess acidity and prevents viral and bacterial growth)
- Begin Juicing (Juicing organic vegetables, fruits and roots like ginger, turmeric and garlic are a powerful way to restore your health, and get the natural enzymes that are lost as we age and eat nutrient deficient foods)
I highly recommend that you make sure the water you are drinking is highly filtered alkaline water that removes the pathogens (bacteria, viruses) and environmental toxins (fluoride, chlorine, mercury, lead, aluminum, radiation, pesticides, flushed pharmaceutical pills that end up in your tap or bottled drinking water.)
Drinking alkaline water reduces the excess acidity in your digestive system which can lead to chronic inflammation and diarrhea. It also stops the food source for viruses, bacteria and even cancers. It has a very healing effect on your whole body and is a lot more hydrating (gets into your body’s cells) so you need less but get more health benefits.
Intestinal hydration is important and will allow the treatments to work most effectively and wash out the toxins and your health (and lost energy) can be restored. I also recommend that you take a zeolite type natural supplement like Esdifan, because it gets rid of most of the causes of your chronic diarrhea.
ESDIFAN is a holistic diarrhea supplement with very unique properties. It was discovered life – long sufferer, who was nominated for a Pulitzer prize for this discovery! It removes toxins from your digestive tract and stops diarrhea and stomach pains fast without the side effects of other diarrhea aid products. It is a natural diarrhea treatment that will remove most diarrhea causing toxins from your body quickly and safely.
It contains natural zeolite which is one of only a few minerals on earth that are negatively charged (disease organisms and toxins are positively charged) and works similar to a magnet by attracting and removing toxins from the body. It has a natural honeycomb shape that traps the toxins and then escorts them out of the body.
- Stops Diarrhea (usually within an hour)
- Removes Environmental Toxins from the body
- Removes radiation from your body
- Disables Viruses (Ebola, Measles, HIV, HPV, H1N1, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, and many others)
- Improves immune system and revitalizes the body
- Effective against many cancers too
- Alkalizes the body (pathogens can’t live in a balanced PH environment)